Clinicians, Executive Directors, State and Regional Primary Care Partners and board members from community and migrant health centers from Arizona, California, Nevada, Hawaii, and the Pacific Islands will be in attendance. These executive directors, medical directors, dental directors, chief financial officers, and other management positions use this annual event to network and discover new opportunities in all areas of primary healthcare.
Register before February 28, 2018 to receive $100 off registration with our Early-Bird pricing!
An outside firm has been making fraudulent claims that they are either (1) working on behalf of CPCA (2) representatives from a reservations company or convention housing services or (3) staff from a hotel venue. They have been calling or emailing exhibitors and sponsors asking them to book rooms through them. They may leave a phone number for you to call back. They also request that you provide your credit card and personal information claiming that the hotel room rate has dropped, the rooms may be running out and must be booked ASAP, and claiming that rooms are sold out and would like to assist you with booking at another hotel. If you receive a call, please notify CPCA by contacting us at (916) 440-8170 or firstname.lastname@example.org. CPCA does not contract with outside agencies to book reservations for conference attendees.
Advance registration is required for all CPCA training and events. In order to ensure you receive all important communications and materials which may be made available in advance, please register before Monday, May 21, 2018. All registrations after this date will have to be processed on-site at the registration booth.
To receive a refund, all cancellations must be in writing and must be received by emailing Training@cpca.org according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before 20 business days of the event will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 10 business days of the event will result in a 50% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Cancellations received on or before 5 business days of the event will result in a 25% refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- No Shows are non-refundable.
For more information regarding our policies, please visit the training homepage here.
Disclaimer: The information on this session is intended only to provide a general overview of the topics addressed. This session is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for the guidance, counsel or advice of legal counsel on any matters particular to a specific primary care clinic.
To complete your registration after selecting "Register" below, scroll to the top of the page and click Proceed To Checkout.